|Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
Senior Software Engineer at Belvedere Trading
Belvedere Trading is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong interest in option and financial modeling. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of software development experience. You will get to work and collaborate with Belvedere Quants to apply engineering solutions. You will have the opportunity to tackle challenges in programming, technology, mathematics, and finance. Your initial responsibilities will include the development and improvement of our growing queue of critical trading applications that add significant value.
What you’ll do
- Implement quantitative, algorithmic trade logic
- Design extensible trading applications
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot critical trading applications
- Automate testing
- Work with team members to ensure that our software meets requirements and is testable
- Apply industry knowledge and technical skills in new and innovative ways
- Encourage the use of best practices throughout the development process
- Participate in code review
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Solid working experience in C++
- Applies and holds a high-quality standard for code and design
- Well versed in all areas of delivering technical solutions
- Shows ownership through entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take full ownership (design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, iterate) of projects
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is its core values:
- We strive for excellence as a team and individually (Team Belvedere) and expect merit-based responsibilities and compensation (Me in Team)
- We value innovation delivered incrementally (Iterative Innovation) and expect all to act like owners (Own it)
- We communicate passionately and with compassion to reach the best solutions (Passionate Discourse)
These values help guide us as a firm and as individuals. We are excited to bring those who have similar beliefs to join our family.
What we offer
Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads by Simplicity and one of the Best Places to Work by Crain’s, Belvedere Trading places a great emphasis on an employee’s overall well-being. We offer a casual work environment that promotes innovation and creativity. Our employees’ health is important, so we provide full benefits and a robust wellness program including in-office yoga, health seminars, and discounted gym memberships. Belvedere also recognizes the positive effects of a strong work-life balance by having an unlimited, paid time off policy. Most importantly, Team Belvedere likes to have fun, both inside and outside the office walls!
- Belvedere Trading is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
- Please note that Belvedere Trading does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of Team Belvedere.