|Title:||Product Analyst Intern (Summer 2019)|
Product Analyst Intern at Belvedere Trading
Belvedere Trading is looking for team-players who express interest in the financial and technology markets to join Team Belvedere as Product Analysts. At Belvedere Trading, the Product Analyst is responsible for working directly with traders and software developers to invent and improve our proprietary software. After ideas and enhancements are clearly identified, the Product Analyst defines the requirements of the project, prioritizes an effective workflow, and assigns the project to the correct development team. Product Analysts are involved with every project from inception to completion by communicating daily with the Business Process team to ensure that each project is effectively deployed to the traders. Successful candidates are detail-oriented, organized, and able to communicate efficiently with all levels of the organization; they must display a high aptitude for and interest in problem solving! Being a team player is a must; Product Analysts excel in an entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment.
What our Product Analyst Interns do
- Work with business project managers and other product analysts to identify and document trading application issues and improvements
- Assist with prioritizing projects for software development teams – organization is key!
- Communicate effectively with all roles, ranging from developers and traders all the way to business owners
- Ensure each company-wide software product launch is successful by properly assigning traders to test features
- Continuously liaise with traders and the tech teams to promote the business value of proprietary software products
Key qualities in great candidates
- Undergraduate Computer Science, CIS, Business, Engineering Degree, or Relevant Experience
- Self-starter and proactive problem solver
- Thrives with minimal direction to create effective business solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and use new technologies
- Graduation date of December 2019 or May/June 2020
- All internships span 10 weeks over the summer
- Regular on-site attendance is an essential function of this position
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is its core values:
- We strive for excellence as a team and individually (Team Belvedere) and expect merit based responsibilities and compensation (Me in Team)
- We value innovation delivered incrementally (Iterative Innovation) and expect all to act like owners (Own it)
- We communicate passionately and with compassion to reach the best solutions (Passionate Discourse)
These values help guide us as a firm and as individuals. We are excited to bring those who have similar beliefs to join our family.
What we offer
Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads by Symplicity, Belvedere Trading places a great emphasis on an employees’ overall well-being. We offer a casual work environment that promotes innovation and creativity. Our employees’ health is important, so we provide full benefits and a robust wellness program including: in-office yoga, health seminars, and discounted gym memberships. Belvedere also recognizes the positive effects of a strong work-life balance by having an unlimited, paid time off policy. Most importantly, Team Belvedere likes to have fun, both inside and outside the office walls!
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
- All candidates must have GPA listed on their resumes
- It is recommended that candidates apply to only one of our 2019 Summer Intern Roles: Trader Trainee Intern, Hybrid Trader Trainee Intern, Software Engineer Intern, Product Analyst Intern, or FPGA Developer Intern
- Please apply for the role that most interests you and best fits your skill-set. If we believe you are better suited for a different role at Belvedere Trading, we will let you know!