Do you have recruiting experience, enthusiasm, professionalism, and the desire to work for a rapidly growing trading firm in downtown Chicago? Belvedere Trading is looking for Recruiter who will manage the full cycle recruiting process. This individual will be responsible for coordinating the on campus and experience hire recruiting process and must be available to travel to various campuses for recruiting events.
Who we are:
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm that specializes in equity index and commodity options. We act as market makers helping to provide liquidity to the marketplace while strategically capitalizing on market inefficiencies. We develop and maintain proprietary, high-performance trading software to give our traders the best execution and analytical tools available.
What our Recruiter does:
Our Recruiter will be responsible for playing a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent! This individual will partner with hiring managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the firm.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Recruit for full time positions and year-round internships
- Coordinate, develop, and implement college recruiting initiatives and recruitment strategies as the firm grows
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Identify and source candidates through a variety of resources including the internet, networking, referrals, creative ads, and other sources
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates resulting in a steady flow of prospective hires
- Build and maintain working relationships with university contacts and candidates
- Perform and maintain all recruitment record keeping and metrics, as required by law, and as needed by Belvedere Trading
- Give presentations on campus and at firm events and answer questions about Belvedere Trading
- Manage the production of marketing materials and website information when necessary
- Organize employee development initiatives
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Recruiter who is an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to the firm’s needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
Key qualities in great candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have two plus years of recruiting experience; on campus and trading industry experience is preferred
- Strong computer sills utilizing MS Office, MS Excel and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Individual should have high energy, the ability to adapt to change and to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) plus superior organizational skills
- Some travel is required for campus recruiting events
- Ability to have fun is a MUST!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications