|Title:||Product Analyst Intern - Summer 2021|
Product Analyst Intern at Belvedere Trading
At Belvedere Trading, our Product Analyst Interns are experts in strategy, planning, and communication. They work alongside Product Managers and partner with traders, software developers, and data teams to define project requirements, prioritize effective workflows, and ensure successful deployment of new products and features. If you have a passion for technology and the financial markets, gaining experience as a Product Analyst Intern at Belvedere Trading could be the internship you’ve been waiting for.
The secret to our award-winning culture is our Core Values: Team Belvedere, Me In Team, Own It, Iterative Innovation, and Passionate Discourse. We live and breathe these values every day. Take a moment to learn more and see if our values align with yours.
What our Product Analyst Interns do
- Collaborate – Work alongside a Product Manager and partner with traders to oversee software product strategy, identify and document trading application issues and improvements, and promote the business value of our proprietary software products
- Project management – Assist with prioritizing projects for software development teams
- Communicate – Consistent and effective communication with Product Managers, Developers, and Traders
- Problem Solve – Act as the first point of contact for the traders after features are deployed
- BTU – Participate in our in-house learning and development curriculum via peer-lead lectures to obtain knowledge about the fundamentals of trading and our proprietary trading systems
Key qualities in great candidates
- Team Player – Ability to have a positive commitment to the team and its goals
- Proactive – Thrives with minimal direction to create effective business solutions
- Strong Communication – Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intellectually Curious – Desire to learn from your peers and seek a deep understanding of complex problems
- Experience working in the financial industry is a plus!
- Graduation date of December 2021 or May/June 2022 (start date of summer 2021)
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm proudly headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our traders work hard to provide liquidity to the market through their market-making activities and are the masters of a diverse set of commodities, interest rates, exchange-traded fund (ETF), and equity index options. This wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated efforts of our technology teams who utilize and perfect our innovative technology solutions.
Belvedere is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its employees. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military, and veteran status is prohibited. Belvedere encourages initiatives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. Belvedere is committed to providing a positive environment in which team members are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. Our firm believes in a dynamic culture of inclusion and diversity, where people thrive on individual and organizational characteristics, values, experiences, and backgrounds.
Please note that Belvedere Trading does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of Team Belvedere. No phone calls, please.
Job Status: Full-Time Intern
Sponsorship: Not available for this position
Work Schedule: Regular and reliable attendance during standard business hours
Amount of Travel Required:
Through our efforts to provide a safe environment for you and our team members, all interviews for this position will be conducted virtually via phone or video. We will continue to actively hire and onboard new team members virtually through the remainder of the year unless otherwise noted. Any questions regarding the virtual recruiting process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.