|Title:||Experienced Algorithmic Futures Trader|
Belvedere Trading offers customized financial backing packages for experienced traders who wish to manage their own products, but with the benefits of operating within a large, established trading firm. We are seeking traders or teams of traders who are able to commit their own capital to leverage their returns by implementing scalable strategies that deliver top line results.Belvedere Trading is currently seeking experienced algorithmic futures traders to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of running profitable algorithmic futures trading strategy(s). Candidates have the option to commit their own capital to leverage their returns by implementing scalable strategies that deliver top line results. Belvedere Trading offers customized financial backing programs for experienced traders who wish to manage their own products, but with the benefits of operating within a large, established trading firm. Ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and ability to grow a desk around his or her core competencies. Futures market making, multi-exchange/overnight arb, momentum, and other core strategies are viable.
Benefits of Belvedere Trading
- Competitive splits based on your capital contribution
- Flexible payout options
- Excellent execution and clearing fee rates
- Access to superior proprietary execution software
- Administrative and compliance resources
- 401(k), health insurance and other employee benefit plans available
- Named by Crain’s Chicago Business as one of the Top 20 Places To Work in Chicago
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in technical field of study
- 3+ years of delta one trading experience, including execution of trades, risk management, established entry and exit signals, and pre- and post-trade analysis.
- Strong quantitative skills, including high mathematical aptitude, experience with excel, data analytics
- Entrepreneurial attitude, creative problem solving skills, and ability to implement iterative improvements to trading systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, quickly, and effectively in a professional setting
- Strong programming skills, C++, C#, Python/Matlab/R.
- Masters/PhD degree(s) in Math/Physics from top tier schools.
- Detail and team oriented.
- Data mining/Statistic/Optimization in research topics
- Experience in a profitable algorithmic trading group
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm that specializes in equity index and commodity options. We act as market makers, providing liquidity to the marketplace while strategically capitalizing on market inefficiencies. We develop and maintain proprietary, high-performance trading software to give our traders the best execution and analytical tools available.